Event Flowers for Sydney
Floral event styling with impact.
The success of a business or social event is measured by the impression your guests walk away with. Whether it’s a product launch, a boardroom meeting, a gala dinner or a year-end celebration, our role as event florists is to provide flowers as an integral part of event design. Our floral event theming and styling creates ambience and atmosphere through colour, texture, form, space and light. In our designs and flower arrangements, we focus on composition, bringing together balance, proportion, contrast and harmony.
Our event flower designs use beautiful flowers and foliage and often incorporate the creative use of grasses, branches, herbs, fruit, and a variety of botanical and other materials. We create theming through decorative centrepieces and feature flower arrangements for foyers, tables and stage sets.
Floral styling for events is what we are known for. We provide flowers to many of Sydney’s leading businesses and public sector organisations, venues and event companies. Let us help bring your occasion and your brand to life and create flowers that provide a memorable experience for your guests.
Send us an email to email@example.com or call Sandy Horton on 02 9436 0001 to discuss your event and your ideas and requirements. We will work with you to design and deliver event flowers that will thrill your guests.
We specialise in floral styling for
- Corporate events
- Client entertainment and hospitality
- Boardroom events
- Balls and socials
- Product launches
- Gala dinners
- Year-end events
- Staff events
Call 02 9436 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we are one of Sydney’s leading event florists
We work closely with your event and facilities teams, event designers, stylists, event managers and marketing. We provide creative floral design and theming and help create a unique and impactful guest experience for your event.
The next step is to work hand-in-hand with your event staff or event producer and venue to coordinate the delivery, installation and pull down of our floral arrangements and décor. Our focus is on great customer service and on being responsive and easy to deal with. Some of our staff have a background in exhibition and event staging and we know exactly what is involved and how to make all the pieces of a successful meeting or event come together.
Here are examples of recent Sydney events for which we have provided floral event styling and event flowers
- Flowers for client entertainment and hospitality: Theming and feature flower arrangements for a hospitality marquee at Polo in the Park
- Flowers for boardroom events: Theming for a Sydney chairman’s dinner at a major Australian bank including table centrepieces and large feature flower arrangements
- Flowers for charity events
- Floral event styling for the fundraiser of a major cancer charity
- Table centrepieces and feature flower arrangements for a Sydney fundraising breakfast of a national women’s charity
- Flowers for cocktail events: Flowers for the traditional annual staff and client events of several major law firms
- Flowers for weddings and family functions: Please see our Wedding Flower web pages for recent examples of our wedding florist work
- Flowers for product launches
- Floral theming and feature flower arrangements for new car model launches of a French auto manufacturer and a luxury German brand
- Creative theming for the Australian launch of a high profile new mobile computer tablet, including dying all flowers in the brand colour of the client
- Event styling for the campaign launch for a multinational bank reflecting its focus on Asia
- Flowers for gala dinners, balls and socials: Event theming, table theming and flowers for the award gala dinner of one of Australia’s largest insurance companies
- Flowers for year-end events: Floral theming for staff lunches and dinners for most of our regular corporate clients
- Flowers for staff events: Company awards dinners including theming, table settings as well as congratulatory flower arrangements for staff
- Flowers for new business launches: Theming for a new restaurant launch in a five star Sydney hotel, reflecting the unique brand and cuisine of the restaurant